1. Terminal (1)
3. Strap, identification
5. Sleevinig (3)
2. Terminal (3)
4. Sleeving (1)
Figure 6-28. X-ray Wiring Harness Assembly (TS013813)
wiring. Continuity must exist between end fittings on
(:3) Position connector in mounting hole and secure
individual wires. Replace harness assembly if continuity
\with screw- (9, fig. 6-7, sheet 1 of 5), washer (8) and nut
does not exist or relay is defective.
d. Repair. Inspect wires for abrasions and cuts of
(4) Position circuit breaker panel ( 123, fig. 6-7,
sheet 5 of 5) on distribution box (124) and secure.
insulation. Minor cuts and abrasions are acceptable and
may be repaired by wrapping with vinyl tape. Replace
harness assembly if individual wires are cut or otherwise
6-25. Water Line Heater Harness Assembly
damaged or relay is damaged or defective.
(1) Installation. Install the water line heater harness
a. General The \water line heater harness
assembly consists of a relay and seven electrical leads
guide, observing the following:
to provide interconnection between the power distribution
(1) Position harness assembly (23, fig. 6-7, sheet 2
box and the water line heater power harness.
of 5) in distribution box and install electrical leads.
b. Removal Remove-water line heater harness (2:3,
fig. (6-7. sheet 2 of 5) according to sequence of index
on terminals 7 through 10 on terminal boar(l (15).
Replace terminal board cover (42).
(1) Open circuit breaker panel cover.
(3) Position water line heater assembly relay (2:3) on
(2) Remove circuit breaker panel per paragraph 6-
mounting bracket and secure with screw (22), washer
(21) and nut (20).
(3) Remove terminal board cover (42, fig. 6-7, sheet
(4) Position circuit breaker panel (123, fig. 6-7, sheet
2 of 5) and remove nut (48) from terminals 7 through 10
5 of 5) on distribution box (124) and secure screws.
on terminal board (45). Remove the electrical leads.
(4) Remove screws (17, fig. 6-7, sheet 1 of 5), and
6-26. Humidifier Harness Assembly
disconnect electrical leads from circuit breaker (110, fig.
a. General. The humidifier harness assembly
(5) Remove nut (20, fig 6-7, sheet 2 of 5), washer
(21) and screw (322) used to secure relay to mounting
consists of an electrical connector and relay and ten
bracket. Remove harness (23) from distribution box.
electrical leads to provide for interconnection of the
c. Use a continuity light, multimeter (para 11-2), or
humidifier components and the electrical system.
other continuity checking device to check continuity of