Change 7 2- 11
2-6. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (CONTD).
(3) Take the work table to the operating location (Figure 2-1).
(4) Attach lip of the drain table (7) to the end of sink body assembly (8).
(5) If used with drain table, position the shelf inner cutout (9) across the leg crossbar (10) and place the opposite lip (11)
of the shelf on the base rack (12).
d. Optional Configurations.
(1) General. To sanitize the pots, pans, and utensils used with two or three consolidated MFKs,
two FSCs can be consolidated as shown in Figure 2-2. To operate in the consolidated configurations, the site must be
large enough to accommodate the combined feeding area for the MFKs as well as the 32 x 20 foot
(9.8 x 6.1 meters) sanitation area.
(2) Two FSCs Consolidated. When two FSCs are consolidated and used with two MFKs, the equipment is
packed, transported, and unloaded from four standard 2-1/2 ton or 5-ton tactical vehicles, or two vehicles with 1-1/2 ton
cargo trailers as described in FM 10-23. To operate in this consolidated configuration, the following FSC major
components are required:
(a) One tent, expandable modular (four 8 foot sections) or one MGPTS Type I Small.
Additional tents, if available, can be used for food storage.
(b) Four storage rack sets (12 storage rack assemblies).
(c) Six sink assemblies.
(d) Six burner units.
(e) Two drain tables.
(f) Two work tables.
(a) Upon arrival at the selected site, set up the tent(s) as directed in TM 10-8340-224-13 or TM 10-8340-240-12&P.