Change 6 2-16
2-7. OPERATING PROCEDURES (CONTD).
(6) Raise the heat guard and carefully slide the M2 burner unit (6) in the burner rack (7). Do not force.
e. Manual Cleaning and Sanitizing.
(1) Water must be prepared IAW TB Med 530.
(2) Clean all sinks before use.
(3) Pre-scrape items to remove food.
(4) Wash in one sink with HOT (120°F to 125°, 49°C, to 52°C) detergent solution. Change water when too
(5) Scrub items until free of all food and dirt.
(6) Rinse off detergents with HOT (120°F to 140°F, 49°C to 60°C) clean water in second tank.
Be sure all items are completely covered with water.
(7) Lower loaded sink immersion rack (Appendix C, Item 7) into CLEAN HOT WATER (170°F, 77°C
minimum) in a third sink.
(8) Leave racks in water for at least 30 seconds.
(9) Remove, air dry, and store sanitized items.
f. Stopping Equipment.
(1) Upon completion of washing and sanitizing operations, shut off the M2 burner unit IAW TM 10-7360-204-
13&P or the MBU IAW TM 10-7310-281-13&P.
(2) Remove water from the sinks by rotating the drain knobs ¼ turn clockwise.