(3) Turn MAIN circuit breaker to ON position and observe any unusual
(4) Turn remaining circuit breakers to ON position one at a time and
observe any-unusual conditions.
(1) Turn CB1 to OFF position.
(2) Connect ECU supply cable to
(3) Turn CB1 to ON position and
2-16. CLOSING SEQUENCE
Four personnel are required
observe for any unusual conditions.
to perform the
Make sure hinged floor is clear of items or debris
and floor hinges are clean of sand or dirt.
Make sure top of hinged roof is clear of items,
debris, snow, or ice and hinged floor extension is
clear of foreign matter, snow or ice.
Do not attempt to lower or remove container lift
jacks until after procedures in steps a through q
have been completed.
Remove power cord from power entry panel.
b. Remove ECU intake and return panels and replace with closeout panels.
Remove hinged roof area ceiling lights and receptacles from expanded
section and return to their stowage position.
d. Remove and stow latch plates in equipment container.