CEILING LIGHTS AND UTILITY OUTLETS INSTALLATION
Ceiling light installation.
W A R N I NG
In the event of lamp breakage, care must be taken in
removal of broken glass fragments and white phosphorous
dust that may be dispersed within fixture. Inhalation
of phosphorous dust could cause dangerous Injury.
(1) Set circuit breaker CB6 to off position.
(2) Remove power cord from stowage clip on ceiling.
(3) Depress plunger lock in fixed roof light stowage bracket.
(4) Move entire light fixture lengthwise toward power cord end to
disengage light from the four captive studs in fixed roof.
(5) Move light fixture into expandable section and mate with four
captive studs in hinged roof.
(6) After ceiling light is properly seated, secure fixture by
moving until spring loaded plunger engages.
(7) Plug power cord into connector,
and twist one-quarter turn to
(8) Repeat this procedure for each of five remaining ceiling
Cable and receptacle assembly installation.