2-18. DETACHING DOLLY SET FROM SHELTER.
When raising drawbar to vertical position, exercise care and control. Failure to do so
may result in damage to shelter and injury to personnel.
(1) Raise drawbar (3) and install qulck-
release pin (1) In drawbar.
When removing dolly set from shelter, apply
downward pressure to drawbar as bolts are re-
moved. Faliure to do so will allow dolly to drop
to the ground resulting In possible Injury to per-
(2) Remove two bolts (8) from suspension
bar (7) of front dolly (2).
(3) Using drawbar (3) as lever, detach front
dolly (2) from shatter (8).
(4) Remove quick-release pin (1) and lower drawbar (3) to ground.
(5) Remove safety pin (5), pin (4), and drawbar (3) from front dolly (2).