Complexing the Tents
If tents are not to be complexed, go to the section titled, "Fabric Wall Assemblies
1. Install the gutters (Figure 14, Item 1) with the hook and pile fasteners. Make sure the gutters are
pitched to provide drainage away from the center of complexed tents, and away from the entrance(s)
and any equipment servicing the tent complex, such as ECUs or generators.
2. Connect one side of the rain gutter (Figure 14, Item 1) to the inside of the roof (Figure 14, Item 2) of
one of the adjoining tents the same way that the walls were attached. If tents are to be square
complexed, the center gap should be covered by laying a gutter section over the top of the
connecting gutter sections.
4. Go outside, lift the corner flaps of the roof cap (Figure 14, Item 2) out of the way and fasten the rain
gutter flaps (Figure 14, Item 3) to the hook and pile fastener. The end of the rain gutter will extend
10 to 12 inches out from the tent.
5. Pull the flaps of the roof cap (Figure 14, Item 2) down to seal the small opening where the rain
gutters extend from the inside of the tent.
6. Ensure sure one end of the rain gutter (Figure 14, Item 1) is raised slightly higher than the other so
7. Install the 7-inch spacers (Figure 14, Item 4) between all adjacent tent legs.
END OF TASK