(3) Terminal fittings shall be installed so that lifting forces are
exerted not more than 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) away from ISO fittings.
(4) Hoist shelter and position to desired location.
Fork lifting from fork lift slots in base frame.
(1) Fork lift arms shall be at least 6 ft (1.8 m) long.
(2) Use care when inserting fork lift arms in fork lift slots.
(3) Use inner slots for fork lifting an empty shelter only.
(4) Use outer slots for fork lifting shelter with maximum payload.
Dollyset lifting from mobilizer fittings.
(1) Separate Dollyset sections and prepare for use observing all
recommendations of Dollyset technical manual.
(2) Position. Dollyset sections at ends of shelter adjacent to
mobilizer fittings at shelter endwalls.
(3) Position Dollyset brackets to connect with shelter mobilizer
fittings and secure Dollyset to shelter.