Methylethylketone is flammable and toxic and shall
be used only in a well-ventilated area away from all
sparks or open flame.
Wipe damaged area and patch with a clean cloth (Item 5, Appendix E)
dampened in solvent (Item 20, Appendix E) and immediately wipe solvent from
surfaces with a clean, dry cloth.
Mix sufficient amount of adhesive (Item 1, Appendix E) in accordance
with manufacturers instructions.
Pack adhesive in core cells to fill exposed area above surface of
Apply heat using tripod base heat lamp, Appendix B, item 16, at
200°F (93.3°C) for 40 to 60 minutes to fully cure adhesive. Alternate cures:
150° F for 4 hours or 75° F for 72 hours.