Figure 4-21. Folding floor support assembly, removal, disassembly, reassembly and installation.
thimble (14) and ferrule (13), if separated.
(2) Reconnect the body (12), terminal (11) and
clevis (10) and install clips (9).
remove tie block (8) from-the clevis (10).
(3) Install the tie block (8) onto the clevis (10)
(2) Remove clips (9) and separate the clevis (10)
and secure with bolt (7) and nut (6).
and terminal (11) from body (12).
(3) Separate the ferrule (13), thimble (14) and
(1) Place the folding floor end of the folding
wire rope (15) only if required.
floor support assembly (5, fig. 4-21) in its proper
c. Inspection. Inspect all parts for wear and
position on the folding floor and secure by installing
washer (4) and screw (3).
(2) Place the shelter end of the folding floor
(1) Replace worn or damaged parts.
support assembly (5) in its proper position on the
(2) Replace an irreparable folding floor support
folding floor and secure by installing washer (2) and
Section XI. MAINTENANCE OF FOLDING ROOF ASSEMBLY
dents and holes.
b. Repair. Repair damaged roof accordingly.
(1) Inspect all parts for wear and damage.
(2) Inspect the raw panel for cracks, breaks,