AFTER USE - CONTINUED
Uncoupling Two Empty Dolly Sets Towed In Train
1. After tow vehicle has completely stopped, apply the hand-operated parking brake (1) on the
rear dolly by placing lever to ON position. Brakes are applied automatically when dolly is
disconnected from prime mover.
2. Remove the intervehicular electrical cable (front harness) (2) between the tow vehicle and the
junction box (3) on the first dolly set and the interdolly cable (4) between the junction box and
the rear dolly harness (and the intervehicular connection cable between the two dolly sets).
3. Coil the electrical cable and stow in strap mounted on curbside of rear dolly adapter.
4. Remove service and emergency brake air hoses between quick disconnect gladhand (5) on
platform of first dolly and connect to quick disconnect gladhand on tow bar (6) of second dolly.
5. Coil the service and emergency brake air hoses and stow in strap mounted on roadside of rear
6. Remove safety chains of second dolly set from lifting eyes (9) on platform of first dolly set.