2-12. LIFTING SHELTER (Cont).
(3) Tighten four support strut clamps (8).
(4) Rotate release valve lever (6) at front of each hydraulic pump (7) to RELEASE position.
(5) Rotate four lifting-leveling jack valves (10) clockwise to close valves.
M832 (SN J089-001 thru 159 and J017-160 thru 350 only).
Do not attempt to lift shelter until both dollies are attached. Lifting shelter with one
dolly may damage shelter or dolly.
(1) Apply rear dolly handbrake (para 2-2).
(2) Open four ieveling valves (11) by rotating counterclockwise, and close two control valves (12)
by rotating clockwise.