Section III. TOOL AND TEST EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Section IV. REMARKS
Direct support will inspect to determine serviceability before disposal.
To determine serviceability, inspect the garnish, base net and edge
cord for materials that have deteriorated and can be easily torn. If one
or more of the following conditions exist, the net should be turned in to
1. The net can be easily broken in numerous places.
2. The garnish is dried out and brittle, or 25% of the garnish is broken away and hanging in a vertical
position from the net.
3. The edge cord has broken away from the net in numerous places and cannot be reattached to a
weak or deteriorated net.
4. The net has been repeatedly repaired and cannot be supported by the support system.
5. Maintenance Expenditure Limits for camouflage reach 65% of replacement cost to include material