ARMY TM 10-8340-224-13
AIR FORCE TO 35E5-6-1
Do not lock brace shackle toward
purlin diagonal brace. Arch
assembly may collapse causing
injury to personnel or damage to
equipment if improperly locked.
(10) Lock purlin diagonal brace (9) by pressing brace
shackle (10) down towards arch assembly (5) until it
(11) Install remaining purlin diagonal brace (9) repeating
(12) Install purlin (1) at each eave (3) repeating steps
Ensure that door sill purlin is used
with door section.
(13) Install purlin (1) at each base (4) repeating steps
(14) The frame section is now in a kneeling position.
(15) Install purlins (1) in remaining arch sections
repeating steps 113.