ARMY TM 10-8340-224-13
AIR FORCE TO 35E5-6-1
5-15. TEST AND REPAIR LIGHT SET, Type I (CONT).
(3) Slide the extrusion assembly (7) out of the lens/screen
(4) Check condition of wires leading from ballast (8) to
lampholders (3) along extrusion assembly (7) for cut,
loose, or exposed wires.
(5) Test for continuity at the power input connection (9)
(black and white wire splices).
(6) Connect lampholder (3) to extrusion assembly (7).
(7) If continuity exists at the power input connection,
test at lampholders (3), (with switch in ON
No continuity at the lampholders indicates a
faulty ballast, or wiring.
(8) Remove and install ballast assembly in accordance with
b. Test Switch