(f) Remove all guy lines and tent pins (Figure 2-2)
(g) Remove one 7-foot (2.135-m) pole and two 6-foot, 2-inch (1.950-m) poles allowing front wall (awning)
to return to its original position.
(h) Remove eight 6-foot, 2-lnch (1.950-m) poles allowing side walls (awnings) to return to their original
(i) Close slide fasteners.
(4) Remove connector spindle from grommet at rear ridge in tent service section.
(5) Remove jumper line from metal loop of connector and then remove jumper line from around short ridge
pole and detach from front stack ridge.
(6) Loosen nuts on long nudge pole connector and swing swivel plate out of way. Unfasten connector end of
long ridge pole from upright pole (Figure 2-9).
(7) Remove and disassemble 9-foot (2.745-m) front upright pole and 11'10" ridge pole from the front section
of the tent (Figure 2-8).
(8) Remove and disassemble the two 12-foot, 3-inch (3.720-m) upright center poles and the 5-foot, 11 1/4-
inch (1.830-m) nudge pole from the stack section of the tent (Figure 2-8).
(9) Remove footstop lines from pins and remove pins. Open slide fasteners (Figure 2-6).
(10) Remove guy lines from pins and remove pins. Then remove spindles of two 9-foot (2.745-m) upright
poles from grommets in eave at one side of tent (Figure 2-5).
(11) Remove thirty-one 24-inch (61.000-cm) pins (Figure 2-2).
(12) Spread out tent.
(13) Position side poles and tent pins for easy access (Figure 2-3).
b. Folding and Packing Instructions.
(1) Screen wall.
(a) Spread screen wall on ground as shown in Figure 2-14 and close the entrance and service window