(a) Tie all jumper lines to eave line poles.
Hoisting lines are located on each stack upright pole inside the tent.
(b) Adjust hoisting lines which go through D-rings on stack ventilator flaps and grommets on
screen panel. Raise flaps and be hoisting lines around stack upright poles (Figure 2-12).
(23) Perform your BEFORE preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) (Table 2-1).
2.8 OPERATING PROCEDURES.
a. Preparing Tent For Blackout Conditions.
(1) Remove the 11 poles that support the awnings and loop the footstops over the pins that hold the
screen wall to the ground (Figure 2-13)
Figure 2-13. Tent in Blackout Condition.
(2) Close all slide fasteners.
(3) Close the stack section flaps.
(4) Check that ventilators on the front wall of the service section are open.
(5) Use tent lines to hold bottom stack ventilator flaps open.