(4) FIG. column.
This column lists the number of the figure where the item is
identified/located in Sections II and Ill.
(5) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the
figure referenced in adjacent figure number column.
FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIG. column. This column lists
identified/located in Section II and Ill.
the number of the figure where the item is
(2) ITEM column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the
figure referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER column. This column lists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit
numeric code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the
(5) PART NUMBER column.
Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer
(individual, firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the
item by means of its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to
identify an item or range of items.
USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower corner of the Description
column heading. Usable on codes are shown as UOC: . . . . . . . in the Description Column (justified left) on
the last line applicable item description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
b. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publications listed below pertain to the Food Sanitation
Center and its components.
HOW TO LOCATE REPAIR PARTS.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is NOT Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group
to which the item belongs.
This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and
subassembly groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the
F - 6