1. Unscrew drain hose from hose adapter.
2. Unscrew hose adapter from ball valve.
3. Remove nut (1) and handle (2) from ball valve (3).
4:. Unscrew ball valve from drain pipe.
1. Remove nut and handle from the new ball valve.
2. Screw ball valve on threaded drain pipe.
3. Install handle and nut to ball valve.
4. Screw hose adapter to ball valve.
5. Screw drain hose on the hose adapter.
4-10. TABLE ASSEMBLY. If table assembly hinges are bent or difficult to use, repair or lubricate as re-
quired with general purpose oil (item 4, Appendix F).
There are two leg assemblies, that make up the Work Table. Each leg assembly is attached to the
Work Table by eight hex nuts and eight lock washers.
4-8 Change 2