Heater Tank Assembly. Package the following items into the heater tank assembly.
Requires seven persons to lift.
(1) One water sterilizing bags (1).
(2) Two gasoline lanterns (2), placed in their shipping cartons (3), or barrier material (item 3, Appendix E). Place
one in the upper left corner (4), and one in the lower right corner (5) of the heater tank assembly (6).
(3) Two fire extinguishers (7) in the spaces between the corners and the gasoline lanterns.
(4) One inflating pump (8).
(5) The heater tank drain hose (9), with the ends screwed together, then close and latch the covers.
(6) One M2 burner unit in place.