OPERATING PROCEDURES (CONT).
Cooking Pot Cradle Assembly.
(1) To cook food and heat beverages, assemble a 10 or 15 gallon cooking pot (1), cradle (2), and burner rack (3)
at the cooking pot cradle assembly location (Figure 2-1).
(2) Place the cooking pot (1) in the cooking pot cradle (2) atop the burner rack (3) and base rack (5).
(3) Refer to para 2-7d and prepare the M2 burner unit (4).
(4) When the M2 burner unit (4) has reached a stable operating state, carefully slide it into the burner rack (3).
Do not force.
(5) Pour the liquid into the cooking pot (1) and heat to the desired temperature.
(6) Upon completion of heating cycle, turn off the M2 burner unit (4). Allow M2 burner unit (4) and cooking pot
cradle assembly to cool.