REPAIR OF SHELTER DENT
Make sure that the area is completely clean. Do not touch
the area with hands or any item that may leave an oily
2. Wear rubber gloves and use a clean cotton cloth with alcohol and clean the entire surface.
3. Fill the dent with body filler using a putty knife or other flat-edge implement and smooth the
surface evenly to a feathered edge.
4. Allow the resin to set thoroughly (approximately one hour, depending on ambient air temperature)
in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
5. Sand the repaired area to a flat, smooth finish.
6. Prime and paint the repaired surface in accordance with local Standard Operating Procedures
END OF WORK PACKAGE