SHELTER PAD ASSEMBLIES
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0042, Table 2, Item 1)
Sealer, Type II, Class B2 (WP 0044, Table 1, Item 19)
Ensure shelter is blocked and secure when performing this task.
This task requires the shelter to be raised to gain access to bottom
1. Attach lifting device to shelter and raise shelter.
2. Place cribbage under shelter to support shelter during maintenance.
3. Remove four bolts (1) and washers (2) securing pad (3) and shim (4) to corner of shelter and
remove pad (3) with shim (4).
4. Wipe pad mounting area clean with cloth.
1. Locate pad (3) with shim (4) to corner of shelter.
2. Apply a light coat of sealant to the threads of the four bolts (1).
3. Install bolts (1) and washers (2) securing pad assembly to shelter.