OPERATOR'S PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES
Within designated intervals, these checks are to be performed
in the order listed.
* 1) Inspect the exterior of the shelter for evidence of damage to shelter
walls, roof, or floor.
2) Inspect the ladder to ensure it is secure.
3) Inspect the door and locking mechanism for proper operation and no
loose or missing hardware.
4) Inspect the shelter mounting hardware to the HMMWV for loose or
5) Inspect the interior for evidence of excess moisture/water.
1) Periodically inspect the shelter mounting hardware for loose or missing
2) Periodically inspect the shelter walls for damage.
Inspect the exterior of the shelter for evidence of damage to the shelter
walls or roof.
Inspect the interior for evidence of excessive moisture.
Asterisks denote that the shelter is not mission ready if the
condition outlined exists. Report these conditions to your
supervisor/organizational maintenance and complete a Form
2404 and/or other maintenance forms required by your