PREPARATION FOR STORAGE AND SHIPMENT
4-49. PREPARATION FOR STORAGE AND SHIPMENT. The following steps describe
procedures for storing or shipping the shelter.
a. Inspection. Inspect the shelter for the following:
(1) Make sure all circuit breakers and switches in OFF position.
(2) Hake sure circuit breaker panel door is closed.
(3) Hake sure equipment container is strapped down to shelter
(4) Hake sure caps are secured on power entry panel receptacles and
binding posts are tightened.
(5) Make sure the stop plate in the load balancer is in the down
position and secured with the pin.
(6) Hake sure all
(7) Make sure the
(8) Make sure the
(9) Hake sure all
lights and jacks are secured in their stowage
foot bolt and chain bolt are secured.
receptacle outlets are stowed and the roof struts
doors are securely closed.
(10) Make sure camlock pin is engaged in hole or corner post.
b. Packing. Be sure all components are clean and dry before packing.
C A U T I O N
Use care when transporting or
prevent damage to shelter.
c. Care and Storage.
Store shelter in
If stored outside in humid
dampness inside the shelter.
storing shelter to
a dry area or a designated
conditions, check quarterly for