Clean panel and component surfaces.
2. Inspect mounting surfaces for corrosion and damage.
3. Inspect for and replace if necessary:
Missing or damaged components
Corrosion or paint damage.
R E P A I R
Panel skin damage. (Refer to paragraphs 4-31 through 4-42)
A S S E M B L Y
or paint damage. (Refer to paragraph 4-43)
Attach weather seal (60) to ECU return panel (59) with adhesive. (Refer to paragraph 4-40)
2, Using installation tool, Appendix B, Item 3, assemble two washers (58) and captive screw
(57) at each of four locations on ECU return panel (59).
ECU Intake Panel
3. Position vent cover grill (56) on ECU intake panel (53) and secure with rivets (55). (Refer to
4. Attach weather seal (54) to ECU intake panel (53) with adhesive. (Refer to paragraph 4-40)
4-104 CHANGE 5