16. Position switch (4) in outlet box (27) and secure with two screws (3).
17. Position switch cover (2) on switch (4) and secure with two screws (l).
18. Position light fixture (8) near light fixture adapter (9) and connect
wires. (Refer to paragraph 4-46)
19. Position light fixture (8) on light fixture adapter (9) and secure with
one screw (7).
Install bulb (29).
20. Position light fixture cover (6) on light fixture (8) and secure with
two screws (5).
HINGED ROOF AREA CEILING LIGHT TESTING AND REPAIR
This task covers:
Hand blind riveter, Appendix B, Item 2
Multimeter, Appendix B, Item 4
Hinged roof area ceiling
light removed (paragraph
General mechanics tool kit
3-5) All circuit breakers
and switches in OFF position
In the event of lamp breakage, care must be taken
in the removal of broken glass fragments and white
phosphorus dust that may be dispersed within the
fixture. Inhalation of phosphorus dust could cause
Set all circuit breakers and
switches to OFF position.