REPAIR LIGHT SET - Contd
(3) Slide the extrusion assembly (6) out of the luminaire (2).
(4) Test for continuity at the power input connection (7) (black and white wire splices).
(5) Connect lampholder (3) to extrusion assembly (6).
(6) If continuity exists at the power input connection, test at lampholders (3), (with switch in ON position).
No continuity at the lampholders indicates a faulty ballast, or wiring.
(7) Check condition of wires leading from ballast (8) to lampholders (3) along extrusion assembly (6) for cut,
loose, or exposed wires.
b. Remove and Install Ballast Assembly.