guide, and observing the following:
(1) Remove the folding roof assembly as
observing the following:
(2) Adjust sight level assembly (19).
6-8. End Panel Assembly Repair
(2) Remove the fixed roof assembly as
a. General The panel assemblies at both sides of
the multipurpose shelter are identical. Because of the
(3) Remove folding floor cable assembly by
number of attaching parts involved, two views of the
removing bolt and nut.
(4) Remove doubler plate (35, fig. 6-8, sheet 2 of
figure 6-8 (sheet
2 of 2) are utilized.
2) by removing screws (36 and 37). Lift out sill
assembly (30, 31 and 34).
faced honeycomb core panels fastened to the
(5) Remove tension plate (21, fig. 6-8, sheet 1 of
multipurpose shelter, roof, floor and side panels, and
2) by removing screws (18 and 20) and washers (19).
joined by a connecting sill panel across the top of the
(6) Drill out and remove rivets (8) from ex-
trusion closeout (26).
b. Removal. Remove the end panel assembly as
(7) Drill out and remove rivets in floor ex-
required to replace damaged components using