(10) Remove fluorescent light assumable from
g. Installation. Install the folding roof panel
fiberglass box (38, 39) using procedure outlined in
(11) Remove bolt (34) and rivet (35) t remove
as a guide and observing the following.
light box (36, 37). Remove fiberglass box (38, 39) from
(1) Position the hinge halves together and
roof cut out by sliding knife or other suitable tool along
secure with the hinge pin (4).
edges c fiberglass box (38, 39) to break the adhesive
(2) Rivet the seal assemblies in place using
bond between the fiberglass box and pane honeycomb
(3) Securely fasten all latches to the fold-ing
(12) Unfasten latches on flange (50) frog strike
end and side panels.
assembly (48) and remove flange (50
(4) Reconnect the wiring harness as
(13) Remove duct cover (46) by removing
receptacle boxes J21 and J22.
rivets (40) from hinge assembly (41 Remove strap (45)
from duct cover (46) b removing screw (42) and washers
Folding-Floor Panel Assemblies
(43, 44 Remove strike assembly (48) from duct cove (46)
by removing rivets (47). Remove du( cover seat (49)
a. General. The folding floor panel assemblies
from duct port angle (53) b peeling away from cemented
are aluminum faced honeycomb core panel with the
interior face covered with a nonslip velstat fabric. There
removing rivets (52). Peel gasket (51) away from
are two panel assemblies, one on each side of the
b. Removal. Remove the folding floor panel
(14) Remove screw (55), washer (56 clamp
assemblies as follows.
(57) and spacer (58) from panel.
(1) Remove the folding end jack assemblies
(15) Remove seal (59) by peeling from]
(2) Disengage all latches and hardware which
(16) Remove mobilizer scuff plate (61 by
secure the folding floor panels to the folding end panels
removing rivets (60).
and folding side panels observing the procedures given
(17) Disassemble support assembly (66 by
on the shelter instruction plate located on the door.
removing ball lock pin (63), cable (64 and ball lock pin
(3) Remove the grounding straps between
(65). Slip the support foe half from the pivot half.
the fixed floor panel and folding floor panels.
d. Repair. Repair damage to honeycomb panel
(4) Place folding end and side panels in the
straighten any bent plate latches, angles or extrusions.
e. Overhaul. Overhaul the folding roc panel
(5) Raise the floor panel to gain access to the
assembly as required to return to a serviceable condition
hinge which secures the folding floor panel to the fixed
f. Assembly. Assemble the folding roc panel in
reverse order of disassembly using figure 10-6 as guide
hinge joint. and remove rivets (2) which secure the seal
and observing the following.
(3) to the folding floor and fixed floor panels. Remove
(1) Cement seals using procedures outlined in
hinge pin (4) and remove folding floor panel (40).
(2) Cement fiberglass light boxes in position using
the two part adhesive from the re