g. Installation. Install wiring harness as sembly in
Pull wiring harness from electrical raceway.
reverse order of removal procedure using figure 6-17 as
c. Disassembly. Disassemble wiring harness as
a guide for terminal identification and figure 1-7 for wiring
required for replacement of damaged parts as follows.
(2) Remove nuts (2), washers (8) and screws
Humidifier Wiring Harness Assembly
(4) used to secure cover (5) to connector (7) and remove
The humidifier wiring harness
(3) Slide insulation sleeving (6) back to expose
assembly (10, fig. 6-1) consists of a connection and 7
soldered wire connections to connector (7). Unsolder
electrical leads to provide interconnection between the
connections and remove wires (8, 9) from connector (7).
power distribution box and a humidifier output receptacle
Remove sleeving (6).
d. Assembly. Assemble humidifier wiring harness
(1) Remove electrical leads from terminal 4 on
TB3 (38, fig. 6-22), terminal 5 on TB, (28) and terminals
guide and observing the following.
2 through 6 on TB5 (45) terminal boards in the power
(1) Install insulation sleeving (6) over wires (8) and push
back to expose connection.
(2) Remove screws securing cover (5, fig 6-18)
to receptacle box J31.
Figure 6-17. Remote temperature sensor harness assembly.