(1) Disconnect harness assemblies (11 and 12,
(1) Install the surgical and air lock lights harness
fig. FO-3) from receptacle boxes located on the shelter
assembly to the shelter.
(2) Install nuts, washers and screws to secure the
surgical and air lock lights harness and connector
cover plates (2). Remove screws (3) and yoke (4) and
assembly (7, FO-3) (located in back of manual) to the
remove harness assemblies (11 and 12, FO-3)(located
in back of manual), from junction box.
(3) Install cover to raceway adjacent to power out
(3) Disconnect terminals (1 and 2, fig. 6-13)from
panel and install clamps to secure the harness to the
light and switch.
(4) Pull the harness assemblies (11 and 12, FO-
3) (located in back of manual) from electrical wiring
terminal boards inside power distribution box (items 28,
6-9. Fluorescent Light Female Harness Assemblies
(2) Remove hood (3) from harness.
a. General. The fluorescent light female harness
(3) Slide insulation sleeving (4 and 5) back to
assemblies (11 and 12, FO-3) (located in back of
expose soldered wire connections to connector
manual) consist of a female connector and three
receptacle (6). Unsolder connections and remove
1. Screw (2)
5. Female fluorescent harness assembly
2. Cover plate
Figure 6-12. Fluorescent Lights Junction Box. Disassembly (TS 013797)