(1, fig. 4-23) to the shelter tiedown fittings and
tighten the strap assembly.
(2) Remove the web net assembly (2) from the cargo
(2) Place the web net assembly (2) over the cargo
and fasten securely.
(3) Remove the strap assembly (1) from the shelter
(3) Place miscellaneous cargo on top of main cargo
tiedown fitting by disconnecting the metal ring.
and secure with the rope net assembly (3) using the
b. Installation. Install the cargo tiedown assembly
strap assembly (1) as a means of attachment.
in reverse order of removal using figure 4-23 as a guide
and observing the following:
(1) Attach the metal ring of the strap assembly
1. Strap assembly
2. Web net assembly
3. Rope net assembly
Figure 4-23. Cargo Tiedown Installation (TS 013770)
Section X. MAINTENANCE OF SHELTER WATER SYSTEM
organizational level maintenance consist of a drain sump
assembly, centrifugal sump pump assembly, check valve
This section provides instructions for repair and
replacement of those items considered as part of the
shelter water system repairable or replaceable at